Telematics Update just announced this week the agenda and speaker line-up for Connected Fleets USA 2014 - formerly known as Telematics for Fleet Management USA. The conference and exhibition will take place on November 20-21 in Atlanta, GA.
As growth is seen in goods movement and driver shortages, integration of the connected fleet in the supply chain, service bays, transport infrastructure is crucial to maintain growth in the US and abroad. Experts anticipate that there will be more investment, M&A and consolidation in a rush to deliver the best in class solution to drive fleet optimization. The speakers just announced to take the stage at Connected Fleets USA will be reflecting this change, they include some of the largest fleet rental/leaser, OEMs and companies from across the value chain such as Donlen, Hertz Equipment Rental, ARI, Ryder, Daimler, John Deere, Microsoft, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority and up and coming start-ups like Peloton Technology and Metro Tech Inc. Connected Fleets USA 2014 will look into ways to capitalize on the integration of solutions in the supply and create solid partnership models that will increase profitability and drive the connected fleets in the mature North American market.
Connected Fleets USA 2014 project director, Daniel Pavey, stated: ‘It will be critical that companies evaluate the opportunity present from the integration of connected fleets into the wider enterprise and embrace key breakthroughs in the wider connected ecosystem to create an indispensable connected vehicle service package to add value to fleet operators and carriers.’
The Topics and Trends changing Connected Fleets USA:
Take a look at the must know trends and topics to get up to speed on:
· Connectivity is the Future of Transportation: Explore case studies and the roadmap for autonomous vehicles and V2V/V2I technology that can be leveraged to improve transport infrastructure, mobility, goods movement and traditional fleet manager needs
· Enterprise & Telematics Converge: Integrate vehicle & telematics data to the wider connected ecosystem e.g. enterprise resource planning, work order management and maintenance bays to map opportunities where connectivity can ease bottlenecks in the supply chain
· Complete the Leasing Puzzle: Overcome the complexities of fleet leasing by integrating back end analytics from embedded and aftermarket solutions for a seamless approach for improved driver performance & vehicle life cycle to engage government, small local and large long haul fleets
· The Law of Connectivity: Review current and potential proposals for data logging and vehicle-to-vehicle communication to assess legal opportunities and challenges for automated and connected vehicle technologies including liability, litigation and privacy to anticipate potential roadblocks
· The Investment Drive: Investigate the motivation and strategies of private equity, industry players, and Gov. investment e.g. improving congestion and road safety, widen portfolios and enter new markets to position solutions for investment
· Smarter Services through Data Sharing & Analytics: Crack open the OEM platform to create a sandbox of data that combine, vehicle, driver and environmental data to offer a more precise service portfolio
and many more sessions on topics such as integration with the supply, advanced connected transport project, commercial data ecosystem, platform and partnerships, and exclusive case studies and panel discussions from Donlen, Hertz Equipment Rental, ARI, Daimler, John Deere and Volvo.
For the complete Connected Fleets USA 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, visit: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleet/
The Newly Announced Speaker Line-up:
Take a look at the top class connected fleet specialists set to speak this year:
· Nick Ehrhart, Vice President Business Development, Donlen
· Mike Dennis, Group Director Maintenance Operation, Ryder Systems, Inc.
· Casey J Littleton, HERC Global Product Manager – Telematics, Hertz Equipment Rental
· Shawn Meredith, Manager, Strategy & Product Management, Daimler Trucks North America
· Conal Deedy, Director, Connected Vehicle Services, Volvo Trucks
· Edward Olson, Program Manager, Telematics, John Deere Power Systems
· Ernesto Chaves, Transportation Planning Manager, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
· Peter Vanderminden, Industry Manager, Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Microsoft
· Mohammad Poorsartep, Research Scientist, Texas A&M Transportation Research Institute
· Joshua Switkes, Founder and CEO, Peloton Technology Inc.
· Christian Kotscher, CEO, MetroTech Net Inc.
· Clem Driscoll, President, C.J Driscoll & Associates
· Scott Mattson, Director,William Blair & Co
and many other specialists from across the value chain.
The full speaker line-up is available on the website:
Daimler said: “Really enjoyed the show and learning about the latest and greatest in commercial vehicle telematics.”
For the complete Connected Fleets USA 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleet/conference-event-brochure.php or contact the Telematics Update team at email@example.com
Register before August 29 via the secure link below to take advantage of a $300 saving on all conference passes: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/fleet/register.php
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (Global) +44 (0)20 7422 4342