Telematics Update will bring together 250+ industry leading companies from across the automotive, application developer, mobile, digital and consumer electronics industries at the Content & Apps for Automotive USA 2013 Conference to debate the future of content in the car.
Telematics Update will bring together 250+ industry leading companies from across the automotive, application developer, mobile, digital and consumer electronics industries, including General Motors, Honda, Foursquare, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Pandora and Volkswagen at the Content & Apps for Automotive USA 2013 Conference (December 11-12, San Francisco) to debate the future of content in the car.
By the end of 2013, ABI Research (2013) estimates that the mobile app market will be $27 billion. Despite this growth in revenue apps are generating in mobile and the increasingly integral role they are playing in the life of consumers, automakers have yet to perfect how apps should be delivered to the vehicle and how this content is set to drive revenues. With the mobile world reinventing itself and the expectations of consumers on an annual basis, the traditionally dogmatic automotive world has come head to head with the ‘move fast and break stuff’ attitude of Silicon Valley.
Master the Connected Car User Experience
Telematics Update, Project Director, Gareth Ragg stated, “As the expectations of mobile apps in the consumer world continues to gain pace, so do the expectations that this experience will seamlessly extend into the car.” He continues, “As we look forward to 2014 it is critical that the connected car ecosystem unites to tackle the standards, business models and technology that will establish the car as a unique platform at the forefront of empowering consumers with cutting edge applications and content.”
Content & Apps for Automotive USA 2013 Conference,December 11-12, San Francisco, is North America’s largest event dedicated to automotive content. It will tackle how to create a new app paradigm for the car by developing a flexible auto-grade content platform.
For the complete Content & Apps for Automotive 2013 conference program and speaker line-up, visit: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/content-services-mobile-apps/index.php
Over 25 Industry pioneer speakers at the conference include:
· Matt Jones, Senior Technical Specialist - Infotainment, Jaguar Land Rover
· Philippe Kahn, CEO, Fullpower-MotionX
· Damon Lavrinc, Transportation Editor, WIRED
· Steffen Neumann, Project Manager, Mercedes-Benz R&D North America
· Charles Koch, Manager New Business Development, American Honda
· Benjamin Auslander, Manager - Content Development, Connected Services, Volkswagen
· Jake Sigal, Founder and CEO, Livio
· Michael Harkey, Platform BD, Foursquare
· Martin Kristensson, Head of Content Acquisition, Volvo
· Henry Bzeih, Head - Infotainment & Telematics, KIA Motors
· Geoff Snyder, Director - Automotive Business Development, Pandora
· Anthony Landamia, Cross Car Line Planning Manager, Telematics & Infotainment, Subaru
· John Du, Director of China R&D Center, General Motors
To see the full speaker line-up of over 100 industry leading speakers - http://www.telematicsupdate.com/content-services-mobile-apps/conference-speakers.php
The hottest industry debates and announcements:
· Get to grips with the future of IVI (in vehicle infotainment) platform standardization: Collaboration or competition?
· Explore how to redefine the vehicle app UI (user interface) through delivering an integrated content platform
· Evaluate whether Android and iOS are primed to make the leap into the automotive arena
· Debate the business models that will transform the car into lucrative platform for developers
· Discover how to harness contextual data to create uber-personal content and apps for the car
To view the complete conference agenda - http://www.telematicsupdate.com/content-services-mobile-apps/conference-agenda.php
Rave industry reviews of Content & Apps for Automotive USA 2013:
“The place where car companies and content people come together to make great things happen.”
Nokia Location and Commerce
“Perfect atmosphere and place to share and talk about open innovations with each others. TU conference will be a right opportunity to gain very fruitful outcomes and directions.”
“Great opportunity to hear what is happening in such a dynamic space, and a phenomenal networking opportunity.”
“Recommended event for all creating and supporting automotive content and applications. I was able to get up to speed quickly on the hot topics and future concerns of the industry.”
For the complete Content & Apps for Automotive USA 2013 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.telematicsupdate.com/content-services-mobile-apps/conference-event-brochure.phpor contact the Telematics Update team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register before this Friday (August 23)via the secure link below to take advantage of a $400 saving on all conference passes: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/content-services-mobile-apps/register.php
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Conference Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7589 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7589