Telematics Update has announced that the Insurance Telematics USA 2014 Conference will be held on September 3-4 at the Radisson Blu Aqua, Chicago bringing together the entire insurance telematics ecosystem to discuss the latest opportunities and challenges in the usage based insurance space.
Insurance Telematics USA 2014, with 800+ attendees, is the largest gathering of insurance telematics executives in North America. Held in a 5* setting of the Radisson Blu in Chicago, Insurance Telematics USA 2014 is set to showcase more world class speakers, crucial industry debates and executive attendees than ever before! Previous speakers have included Progressive, American Family, Plymouth Rock, Liberty Mutual, Ford and Google.
Telematics Update project director, Justin Parker, emphasized the importance of this annual meeting in the insurance telematics calendar. “OEMs are becoming increasingly active in the insurance telematics space. This has the potential to open up previously unseen opportunities and partnerships for the entire ecosystem. it’s a conversation that those involved in usage based insurance cannot really afford to be out of the loop on.” He continued “Insurance Telematics USA 2014 provides the only place where the entire value chain gathers under one roof to discuss and kick-start relationships as the industry continues to evolve.”
Preliminary topics for discussion at this must-attend event for anyone serious about insurance telematics are available on the website http://www.telematicsupdate.com/insurance-telematics/.
Here’s a quick snapshot:
- UBI Objectives to Determine Business Models: Look at how insurers are re-aligning their business goals with a focus on improving loss ratios, claims processes and enhancing the insurer-insured relationship in order to maximize UBI solutions and offer more than simply reduced pricing
- Crunch 'Big Data' as Volumes Step-Up a Notch: Discuss how data capture devices and core systems must efficiently collect, organize and analyze high volumes of granular data to provide accurate information for sophisticated data collection and future programs
- Regulation and IP Shapes the Market: Take a look at the developments in the regulatory and patent landscape, including data protection legislation and the new patent licensing arrangement, to avoid potential IP infringements and legal ramifications
- Scrutinize the OEM – Insurer Relationship: Debate how the relationship between insurers and OEMs may develop as telematics become an integral component of the vehicle and both parties look to utilize the data in order to enhance the customer experience
- Accelerate the Uptake of UBI in Commercial Lines: Assess the potential of services such as improved driver performance and fuel economy to offer huge savings to fleet managers to highlight the benefits of UBI and encourage use of the fleet technologies already in place for UBI purposes
- Increase Consumer Awareness with Savvy Marketing Techniques: Insurance telematics can reach mass-market status through the use of traditional marketing channels such as TV adverts and new options such as the online aggregator in order to increase customer base
All the latest announcements and speaker line-up for 2014 will be released on the website in the coming weeks. The complimentary brochure can be downloaded on the website including the full conference agenda: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/insurance-telematics/conference-agenda.php
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7546 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7546