The exclusive webinar: ‘Insurers Focus on Telematics Post Gender Ruling’ will explore how insurers are reacting to the gender ruling by implementing telematics technologies and the key business and tech challenges associated with these new solutions
The free interactive event will be held on Thursday 31st January at 10am GMT and is open to the insurance telematics community! Register here: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/insurance-telematics-eu/webinar.php
It is estimated that by 2019, 30% of all auto insurance policies will be utilising telematics systems as insurers begin to use these systems for an accurate risk assessment and enhanced claims process to increase their bottom lines. Telematics Update Director, Ruthana Foulkes stated, ‘the quantity and quality of data currently available is a major concern for insurance companies. But with a few solutions having gone through their first renewal periods, accurate data showcasing how driving behaviour actually relates to claims and risk is starting to become available.”
To get to grips with these key developments in the insurance business Telematics Update has organised a live webinar entitled ‘Insurers Focus on Telematics Post Gender Ruling’. The 45 minute session includes live Q&A's and will be delivered by key industry figures, including:
· Paul Stacy, Director, Wunelli
· Ashley Prebble, Partner, Norton Rose
The debate will cover:
· The risk of indirect discrimination when using other factors as proxy for gender to ensure all telematics systems comply and any ambiguity is removed
· Learn how to design a bespoke underwriting business models for different customer types such as teen, high-risk etc. to develop and deploy highly targeted products and solutions
· Discuss the perfect set of device features and benefits such as fraud prevention, quality data and low cost to assess which of the smartphone, OBD2 or black box has those key to your business
The webinar is a unique opportunity to hear first-hand how some of the premier thought-leaders in the insurance telematics ecosystem are strategising to adapt to the new technologies and revenue opportunities presented by insurance telematics.
The webinar can be joined for free at: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/insurance-telematics-eu/webinar.php
(Places are limited, so register early).
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Conference Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7151 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7151