Telemati cs Update has announced that free registration is now open for the live broadcast on how to ‘change consumer perceptions and deliver the value behind insurance telematics’.
Ofir Eyal, Principal of Boston Consulting Group, Jag Minhas, Insurance Telematics Business Leader of O2 and Phil Swift, Managing Director of CMA Claims will contribute their expertise to the discussion taking place on Wednesday December 11th at 4pm GMT. You can register for free and join in the discussion here: www.telematicsupdate.com/insurance-telematics-eu/webinar.php
With the aid of telematics consumers can now take control of their auto insurance premiums – but insurers still need to make them aware of the benefits beyond potential savings to cause a surge in adoption. According to Telematics Update, ‘The insurance telematics market had been slow to take off because of an inability to develop value propositions given historic cost levels and expected benefits’.
Andrew Pym organizer and conference director with Telematics update has said, ‘We have brought these experts of the telematics industry together to debate the shifting consumer perceptions of the automotive 'black box'. We will also aim to identify the indispensable value added services that will ultimately help the industry create insurance telematics products that will appeal to the masses’.
The debate will cover:
· Ascertain which media channels such as radio, TV, mobile or web based ads have achieved consumer engagement and with what type of content so you can develop a cutting edge marketing strategy to boost consumer awareness of your products
· Weigh up the shifting consumer perception of insurance telematics to balance issues of data privacy versus pricing benefits and increased safety so you can identify where the consensus right now lies in the public view of the automotive 'black box'
· Decipher how to engage with separate consumer segments from young, old, urban, rural, single and family life using a targeted and specific benefit driven insurance package for each segment so you can drive adoption rates of insurance telematics
· Ofir Eyal, Principal, Boston Consulting Group
· Jag Minhas, Insurance Telematics Business Leader, O2
· Phil Swift, Managing Director, CMA Claims
Registrants will also have the opportunity to join in live polling and Q&A with the speakers, as well as gain exclusive insights to the insurance telematics industry from these thought leaders.
You can register for free and join in the discussion here: www.telematicsupdate.com/insurance-telematics-eu/webinar.php
Note:If you are unable to listen in live, you can register and you will be sent the recording.
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Conference Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7516 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7516